Software development is a complex process and it’s important to get things right.
Our approach can be condensed to 3 general points:
1. Understand the important stuff first – What problem are we solving? What are the short term & long term goals? What are the priorities? Are we the right partner for our client?
2. Create a team & structure a process – both for communication & software development.
3. Iterate and adapt to change.
When it comes to software development, we provide end-to-end solutions, including:
2. Quality assurance, with primary focus on automated testing.
3. Devops, with primary focus on AWS.
We help our clients build a better product, by not just working as a software engineers, but also proactively asking questions & proposing ideas that can make things better.
For us, this is inseparable part of the software development process and we do it “by default”.